The Specialist Package is the complete solution for full-scale, professional, producing venue arts organisations.
The package includes:
The Ticketing module helps organisations successfully manage sales for allocated and unreserved seating.
- Seating plans: create and manage unlimited seating plans.
- Product sales: manages sales for programmes and souvenir merchandise.
- Full reporting
- System administration
- Utilities: includes merging of duplicate patrons.
Marketing / CRM
The Marketing/CRM module helps organisations effectively monitor and connect with their patrons. Unlimited user-defined groups can be managed with this module.
- Patron database: accesses records of patrons across all modules and captures information such as who came to what and when.
- Sponsorship management
- Brochure management.
This module provides automatic and continuous updates of sales and availability numbers for specified performances and/or productions.
The Web module provides an all-round online package including features for ticketing, marketing and social media. This module also includes multi-lingual support.
- Pick-Your-Own-Seats (PYOS)
- Facebook: sell tickets and sign up to the newsletter within the company Facebook page.
- Social media: integration, promotion and tracking.
- Store front/merchandise: includes merchandise images, description and size/style/colour.
- Third party sales: agency-controlled third party sales of real-time seat inventory, such as an I-Site.
- Print@Home ticketing: allows customers to buy online and print their tickets at home.
- Advertising: online advertising and campaign reporting.
This module allows patrons to sign up to season subscriptions online or for you to enter their details into the database.
Manage your organisation’s friends and members with this flexible Membership module.
- Friend schemes: create unlimited friend schemes
- Sign-up: patrons can join or renew their memberships online or at the venue.
The Venue Management module allows staff to use a sophisticated calendar system to organise staff and event agendas.
- Room management: manages the booking of certain rooms (eg. rehearsal spaces)
- Event roles and responsibilities: user-defined delegations
- Assigned staff calendar
- Disruptive bookings alerts.
Loyalty points can be accrued and redeemed on the desktop or online. Earning and redeeming points is able to be managed in a variety of different ways.
The Inventory Module allows any product to be managed as far as:
- Stock levels automatically reducing with sales
- Selling stock in one unit but managing stock levels in another, such as wine by the glass managed by the bottle.
- Supports variations such as Size/Style/Colour
- Multiple Suppliers per product
- Multiple Stock selling & storage locations
- Integrated with both Box Office and QuickPOS on the desktop, and Web Store online
- Purchase Orders matching inwards stock
QuickPOS is a touch-enabled user interface designed for Point-of-Sale situations:
- Integrates with Inventory, or standard non-managed Products
- Also allows sales of non-allocated seating events in conjunction with products
- Optionally captures Patron details for loyalty Points or discount eligibility
- All sales integrated into the Patron Sales history
- Also supports identifying the Patron before the sale, such as a Member by scanning a card